1. The Moral Reformation in Scotland (New York: Oxford University Press, forthcoming).
Articles and Book Chapters
3. ‘Discerning Spirits in the Early Enlightenment: The Case of the French Prophets’, in Michelle D. Brock, Richard Raiswell and David R. Winter (eds), Knowing Demons, Knowing Spirits in the Early Modern Period (Cham, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan, 2018), pp. 265-290. View Online | Find in Library
5. ‘Scottish Political Prophecies and the Crowns of Britain, 1500-1840’, in Julian Goodare and Martha McGill (eds), The Supernatural in Early Modern Scotland (Manchester: Manchester University Press, forthcoming, December 2020), pp. 107-126. Publisher’s Description
6. ‘The French Prophets and the Scottish Mystics: Prophecies and Letters’, in Ariel Hessayon and Lionel Laborie (eds), Early Modern Prophecies in Transnational, National and Regional Contexts, 3 vols. (Leiden: Brill, forthcoming, December 2020), volume 3: The British Isles, pp. 165-206.
7. Madeleine Ward. The Christian Quaker. George Keith and the Keithian controversy (Quaker Studies). Leiden: Brill, 2019, Journal of Ecclesiastical History, vol. 71, issue 3 (July 2020), pp. 63-64. View Online | Find in Library
8. Thomas M. Lennon. Sacrifice and Self-interest in Seventeenth-Century France: Quietism, Jansenism, and Cartesianism (Brill’s Studies in Intellectual History). Leiden: Brill, 2019, Journal of British Studies, forthcoming.