1. The Moral Reformation in Scotland (New York: Oxford University Press, forthcoming).
3. ‘Discerning Spirits in the Early Enlightenment: The Case of the French Prophets’, in Michelle D. Brock, Richard Raiswell and David R. Winter (eds), Knowing Demons, Knowing Spirits in the Early Modern Period (Cham, Switzerland: Palgrave Macmillan, 2018), pp. 265-290. View Online | Find in Library
4. ‘Mysticism and Prophecy in Early Eighteenth-Century Scotland’, Scottish Historical Review, vol 98, supplement (October 2019), pp. 333-360.
5. ’Scottish Political Prophecies and the Crowns of Britain, 1500-1840’, in Julian Goodare and Martha McGill (eds), The Supernatural in Early Modern Scotland (Manchester: Manchester University Press, forthcoming).
6. ‘Letters of the French Prophets in Scotland’, in Ariel Hessayon and Lionel Laborie (eds), Early Modern Prophecies in Regional and National Contexts (Leiden: Brill, forthcoming).